OVIO MINDFULNESS PROFESSIONAL NETWORK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Membership of Ovio’s Mindfulness professionals network is based on trust, transparency and fairness as we work together to:
- Empower people to wake up to the highest truest version of themselves and to inspire this in others.
- To spread peace, harmony and wellness.
We value acceptance, non judgement, compassion and kindness. We encourage individual initiative, integrity, authenticity and uniqueness.
Membership of Ovio’s Mindfulness Professionals Network is open to Ovio Mindfulness Accredited Facilitators only and the use of this facility is limited to yourself.
Please do not share this link or your password with anyone else.
Ovio’s Mindfulness Professional Network
The Ovio Mindfulness Professional Network (The OM Network) provides ongoing opportunities for its members to connect, grow and inspire each other both personally and professionally to enable them to wake up to the highest, truest version of themselves and inspire this in others.
As a member of the Network you will receive;
- Access and permission to use Ovio Mindfulness Professionals branding, Intellectual property and resources.
- Monthly mindfulness training webinars that you can join live or replay at your convenience.
- Exclusive invitation and membership discounts to retreats, workshops and networking events.
- An invitation to join The Network’s Facebook group.
- Free Ovio Online access for all of your course participants who receive an Ovio Mindfulness Journal.
- We will direct enquiries for Mindfulness One training in your geographical or specialist area to the courses you have on offer.
Facilitating Ovio Mindfulness
All Ovio Mindfulness Professionals must be accredited by Ovio. To achieve accreditation, you are required to complete the Deep dive or Teach Mindfulness training course. Ovio may require you to refresh your training and skills from time to time. All accredited facilitators running commercial Mindfulness courses using the Ovio resources or IP must be registered members of The Network.
- OM Network membership qualifies facilitators to deliver private and group Ovio Mindfulness One courses in public and workplace* (once speciality training is completed) settings in person or via video conferencing software.
- You are not authorised to deliver Ovio Mindfulness Courses by pre recorded video or audio content. Ovio is the only one authorised to provide pre recorded video and audio versions of Ovio Mindfulness Content.
- You are free to deliver courses to suit your schedule and in a context suitable to your qualifications and experience.
- You are responsible for arranging a venue, paying any course related costs, and attracting your participants.
- We will direct enquiries for Mindfulness training in your geographical or specialist area to the courses you have on offer.
- Mindfulness One course participants should be encouraged to sign up to Ovio Online and the Ovio Facebook page for ongoing support.
- We expect you to be well prepared and present Ovio Mindfulness Courses using the Ovio PowerPoint or Presenter slides and the Ovio journal.
- You are not permitted to allow others to facilitate an Ovio Mindfulness One course on your behalf.
Ovio Branding, Intellectual Property and Resources
Ovio is a respected consultancy with an excellent reputation. We have a strong online presence and it is important to all of us that we work together to maintain our credibility and reputation.
The Ovio Mindfulness course content, Ovio branding, resources and intellectual property should only be used as Ovio intends and as we have outlined in the terms and conditions.
Ovio reserves the right to remove the profile of any facilitator from our website and request the return of all Ovio branding, resources and intellectual property if they do not follow the guidelines in the terms and conditions.
- If you are running commercial or in-house workplace Ovio Mindfulness One courses using Ovio branding, intellectual property and resources you are required to join The Network.
- You can use the Ovio Mindfulness One logo in your advertising material
- You can use the title Ovio Mindfulness Accredited Facilitator/Trainer
- All Ovio material must be presented with the Ovio brand and copyright.
- Ovio branded resources and material may be used within a larger brand context and with other materials. To ensure support and respect of all brands and intellectual property the brand distinction and differentiation of ownership should be to clearly acknowledge.
- Ovio Mindfulness must only be run using the Ovio branded slides. The only exception to this is the addition of research slides specific to your specialist area.
- Ovio Mindfulness course content must be presented by an Ovio Mindfulness Accredited Facilitator and follow the guidelines of the Accredited Facilitator training.
- Only Ovio has the right to provide Ovio course content or IP online or in a digital, text or video format.
- All Ovio Mindfulness One course participants must be provided with an Ovio Mindfulness journal and a link to join Ovio Online free of charge.
Ovio Mindfulness One in the workplace.
If you are interested in delivering Mindfulness One Workplace or use any of the Ovio content or teachings in a workplace environment you must have been trained by Ovio in this speciality area.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate experience and expertise to facilitate within the workplace.
Ovio Mindfulness for kids.
If you are interested in delivering Ovio Mindful kids course you must have been trained by Ovio in this speciality area.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate experience and expertise to work with children.
Looking forward to growing together.