Membership of Ovio’s Mindfulness professionals network is based on trust, transparency and fairness as we work together to;
- Empower people to wake up to the highest truest version of themselves and to inspire this in others.
- To spread peace, harmony and wellness.
We value acceptance, compassion and kindness. We encourage individual initiative, integrity, authenticity and uniqueness.
Membership of Ovio’s Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitator Professionals Network is open to Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitators only and the use of this facility is limited to yourself.
Please do not share this link or your password with anyone else.
The Ovio Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitators Professional Network (The Network) provides ongoing opportunities for its members to connect, grow and inspire each other both personally and professionally to enable them to wake up to the highest, truest version of themselves and inspire this in others.
As a member of the Network you will receive;
- Access and permission to use Ovio Mindfulness One branding, Intellectual property and resources.
- Monthly mindfulness training webinars that you can join live or replay at your convenience.
- Exclusive invitation and membership discounts to retreats, workshops and networking events.
- An invitation to join The Network’s Facebook group.
- Ovio promotion of your Accredited Facilitator profile and Mindfulness One courses on our website.
- We will direct enquiries for Mindfulness One training in your geographical or specialist area to the courses you have on offer.
Ovio requires Accredited Facilitators who want to run commercial Mindfulness courses using the Ovio IP to join The Network. The monthly membership Fee is $27.
Join here at Ovio.co.nz
All Ovio Mindfulness One facilitators must be accredited by Ovio. To achieve accreditation, you are required to complete the Ovio Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitators training course. Ovio may require you to refresh your training and skills from time to time. All accredited facilitators running commercial Mindfulness courses using the Ovio resources or IP must be registered members of The Network.
- Ovio Mindfulness One accreditation and network membership qualifies facilitators to deliver private and group Ovio Mindfulness One courses in public settings only.
- You are free to deliver courses to suit your schedule and in a context suitable to your qualifications and experience.
- You are responsible for arranging a venue, paying any course related costs, and attracting your participants.
- We will profile you and promote your Mindfulness One courses on our website.
- We will direct enquiries for Mindfulness training in your geographical or specialist area to the courses you have on offer.
- Mindfulness One course participants should be encouraged to sign up to the Ovio newsletter and Facebook page for ongoing support and to become part of our community.
- Please collect your Mindfulness One course participants email addresses and share them with Ovio so the participants can be part of the Ovio community.
- We expect you to be well prepared and present Ovio Mindfulness One using the Ovio PowerPoint or Presenter slides.
- You are not permitted to allow others to facilitate an Ovio Mindfulness One course on your behalf.
Ovio is a respected consultancy with an excellent reputation. We have a strong online presence and it is important to all of us that we work together to maintain our credibility and reputation.
The Mindfulness One course content, Ovio branding, resources and intellectual property should only be used as Ovio intends and as we have outlined in the terms and conditions.
Ovio reserves the right to remove the profile of any facilitator from our website and request the return of all Ovio branding, resources and intellectual property if they do not follow the guidelines in the terms and conditions.
- If you are running Ovio Mindfulness One courses using Ovio branding, intellectual property and resources you are required to join The Network.
- You can use the Ovio Mindfulness One logo in your advertising material
- You can use the title Ovio Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitator
- All Ovio material must be presented with the Ovio brand and copyright.
- Ovio branded resources and material may be used within a larger brand context and with other materials. To ensure support and respect of all brands and intellectual property the brand distinction and differentiation of ownership should be to clearly acknowledge.
- Ovio Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitator presentation slides and course content may not be presented in context with other slides. The only exception to this is the addition of research slides specific to your specialist area.
- Ovio Mindfulness one course content must be presented in its entirety by an Ovio Mindfulness One Accredited Facilitator and follow the guidelines of the Accredited Facilitator training.
- The Ovio course content must not be made available online or emailed to anyone.
- All Ovio Mindfulness One course participants must be provided with an Ovio Mindfulness journal. The journal is an integral part of the Ovio course and can be ordered at Ovio.co.nz. The current journal cost is $12.
If you are interested in delivering Mindfulness One Workplace or use any of the Ovio content or teachings in a workplace environment please ask about our Associate Development program.
Only Ovio Associates can deliver Ovio Mindfulness within a workplace setting. Anyone delivering Ovio mindfulness content must be trained by Ovio
Looking forward to growing together.